The staff of the Mustard Seed is very lean and loves the help of volunteers. Whether you volunteer for us out in the community or at our facility, we want you volunteering for us!
Volunteering in Your Community
There’s always lots of work needed in the community to help Mustard Seed. We can help you organize the following:
• Awareness campaigns and fundraisers in your neighborhood or at your school, church, or other organization
• Collection drives sponsored by your youth or senior group
• Private fundraisers or drives by individuals, couples or families
We constantly need new furniture donations to keep our pipeline filled and we always need financial donations to keep us strong. You can help us with both inside your own community. Do you have a large group—25 or more volunteers? We can use you!
Volunteering at Our Facility
Volunteers also play a major role in accomplishing daily tasks around our agency, too. We are looking for people who enjoy:
• Helping around the office with filing or organizing mailings
• Shelving various items - from sheets to silverware
• Folding sheets and towels
• Sorting through donations of basic household items
We welcome volunteers between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. You set how often you would like to volunteer. We appreciate individuals or groups (students under high school age need to be accompanied by an adult). To find out more about volunteering for the Mustard Seed, email Barbara at email@example.com or call her at 260-471-5802 (press number 5).